Accessibility Navigation

  1. Skip to Main Content
  2. Skip to Main Navigation

Established in 1977
Unfortunately, due to a technical fault, our
telephone lines are currently unavailable.
New Business Sign Up 01763 264 280
  1. Home
  2. Glossary of Terms - Drink Stirrer
Glossary of Terms

Drink Stirrer

Glossary of Terms

A drink stirrer (also known as a cocktail stirrer, swizzle stick or stirstick) is a long stick usually made from plastic or glass and is served with a cocktail or mixed drink to allow the drinker to mix their own drink. Drink stirrers also provide decoration for cocktails and often come in colourful and novelty designs. Common drink stirrer designs include disc stirrers, oar stirrers and flat ball stirrers.

Go Back: Glossary of Terms